BLUSHING BRIDES Wedding Hair & Make Up by Sally
Blushing Brides Wedding Hair & Make up for your Wedding ,
Civil Partnership or Any Special Occasion.....
We can create the look that you want, whenever you want!
& Make Up
for weddings & special occasions
Please see the gallery on the 'About Us' page........
Covering all areas of Dorset, Hampshire and beyond,
no distance is too far....Please enquire about our travel fees..
Free Initial consultation local to Bmth/Poole .........
Please let us know in advance if you need your trial to take place
away from Bournemouth/Poole. We are MOBILE so come to you.
We do not have a salon!!
RATES FOR 2017
Brides Hairstyling & Make Up including full trial
from £175.00 **CURRENTLY on offer at £140!!**
Brides Hair OR Make Up including full trial
(All the Above rates include my travel local to Bmth /Poole Up to a 10 mile radius of BH9 3PR.
All mileage over 10 miles is charged at 40p Per Mile and is added to the final bill)
Bridesmaid/Guest Make Up OR Hair From £45.00
Bridesmaid/Guest Hair & Make Up From £75.00
Flower Girls (Under 12yrs)From £20 for simple french plait or curls
(Large wedding parties may require a 2nd stylist to be in attendance
so as to avoid an early start time. There is a flat fee of +£50 for a 2nd stylist to be present on the wedding day)
Make Up lesson
PROM / PARTY Package : Hairstyling & Make Up
£50.00 without Trial / £95 inc. Trial.......
Bookings now being taken for
2017 & 2018
Avoid disappointment ~ BOOK NOW !!
A £75deposit secures your date for wedding hair & make up balance payable
after trial .
Large wedding parties are a pleasure!
I work closely with Melanie of "Bournemouth Bridal hair & make up" so we can easily work on larger groups with ease......
Blushing Brides Wedding Hair & Make up
A guide to choosing your wedding hair & make up stylist....
- Recommendation...Ask previous Brides you know who they used and don't be afraid to ask a potential stylist for details of their previous clients, most previous Brides will love to tell you all about their experience!
- Choose a stylist who is experienced in weddings as well as being qualified. An experienced wedding stylist will be used to the timing of a wedding morning and therefore ensure it will run smoothly.
- Take time to look at the stylists portfolio of previous work. A good wedding stylist will usually have a website that showcases their work. Compare websites to ensure the pictures are genuine & not just uploaded from the internet!
- Get to know your wedding stylist. Don't be afraid of asking lots of questions & it's helpful to send any images of styling ideas you may have as well as a picture of yourself if you haven't met!
- Timing...bear in mind that the earlier your ceremony is, the earlier you will need to begin getting ready. This is particularly important if you decide to have a large number of Bridesmaids or you really aren't a 'morning' person! or ceremony will give you a much more relaxed wedding morning than an one!
- Budget...most stylists will help you to keep within your budget. Perhaps Bridesmaids will only have hairstyling and do their own make up. Compromise is good. A stylist would rather have a full diary than an empty one so don't be afraid to talk money!
- Book your stylist well in advance... Most mobile wedding stylists work alone so once you've decided who you'd like to use get in touch and book your date. Most wedding planners recommend you book your hair & make up stylist around 3 months before the wedding but in my opinion that's far too late. If you've booked everything else well in advance why leave hair & make up so late? BOOK IT!!
- Enjoy your wedding morning...it should be a memorable, stress free experience that you will look back upon fondly....
- BOOK EARLY!! Call Sally 07941600619
- or Email firstname.lastname@example.org